Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My 1978 280z project

1978 280Z Project...

I bought this car of an old man who couldn't drive it anymore. In fact he hasn't driven the car in the last 15 years, and it sat in front of his house dying underneath the house.
After tinkering, and taking parts off of my 76 260z parts car it finally started up, and after I tuned it and put Mitsubishi eclipse injectors the car just sang.

After having sent the top end of the motor to a machine shop I went to work, and prepped the whole car for paint.















































I am not a big fan of two tone, so I returned the car to its original silver 302.






























The paint turned out great, I was very happy and I was back to work for a bit more...

Take a look at the final result (MORE PICTURES TO COME!!!)